Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Family
There are three words to describe my family. They are "incredible, fantastic and sporty". In my family, there are eight people. They are my father, mother, four brothers, my sister and I. My parents were born and raised on the beautiful island of Tonga, then they came to New Zealand to start a new life for us.

We live at Roseway place, just off Ridgeway. Our extreme 4 bedroom house with a big back yard is near Sacred Heart and Glendowie. It’s a good area because we can walk down to shops, go to parks and go for walks around the block. It was a peaceful place where there is no screaming, yelling, or people chucking stones. There are just normal children chatting or wandering around the streets.

We moved there last year on October the 26th. We moved there because we were living with our uncle and aunt as an extended family and we wanted more privacy for us and for them as well. We enjoy each other’s company.

1 comment:

  1. What a heart warming post Ati. I love the way you have described your family and how you live. You really drew me in to the story.

    Well done.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete